Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Any progress ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kick in the butt. I'll try to get on it after my doctor's appointment today.
I got quite a bit on the table with moving, a busy bench, needing surgery, and a once a year event tomorrow that I've had no time to prepare for.
I do plan on finishing everything as soon as possible before my surgery, but a little patience may be necessary.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Right on. How is everything going Jim?
Could be better, lol.
I had the absolute worst migraine of my life last night...thought I was a goner. It took two doses to stomp it out but I'm good now. I have the culprit narrowed down to mozzarella and refried beans. I looked up the list of the most common food triggers and those two were on it. I should have known to avoid em anyways I guess. I was mesmerized by the thought of making taco pizza from scratch and we damn well did it, lol.
Lucky for me there can be a next time because provolone is not on the list and I can do without the beans.
20180723_211622.jpg

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could be better, lol.
I had the absolute worst migraine of my life last night...thought I was a goner. It took two doses to stomp it out but I'm good now. I have the culprit narrowed down to mozzarella and refried beans. I looked up the list of the most common food triggers and those two were on it. I should have known to avoid em anyways I guess. I was mesmerized by the thought of making taco pizza from scratch and we damn well did it, lol.
Lucky for me there can be a next time because provolone is not on the list and I can do without the beans.
View attachment 134063
Lol well at least you figured out what was causing them.

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could be better, lol.
View attachment 134063

Mold cheeses and nuts too

Erik

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not for this. Apparently there are no known preventative medications, only medication to stop a migraine once it starts. There are different blockers that may work, but who knows how long it will take to figure out.
Hopefully they figure it out soon Jim.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Try a chiropractor Jim i used to get cluster migraines

Not any more its in the neck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I avoid certain foods then the migraines don't happen. I haven't learned the entire list of my triggers yet. I've recently learned that mixing two or more trigger foods will result in a "suicide migraine" within a couple hours.

Well, I'm off to pack for moving. Got the keys to the new place a couple days ahead of schedule and it's go time.