HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
2:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds a bit better. [emoji106]
Maybe give it a try with no air filter on and see if it liens out any more???
I did and no it doesn't.
I really like the way it is running now can't wait till they are available here I will definitely be getting one. I timed the tank time today it was 30 minutes in smaller timber be curious what it is like with a long bar buried all day

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is definitely running better. The muffler was still wet on the inside though, as far as I could tell. @HYPERSAWS beefed up the AV and it feels much tougher than it did. I’d like to test it out in the same size stuff I was running it in before, but we don’t have that option right now.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think it's running to Rich it sounds good to me I'm sure it will be fine. Now on how much fuel they are going through how are they running cleaner than a carb saw lol I'm guessing they don't just like a car take the cats off the exhaust on a fuel injected car and tell me how the exhaust smells coming out of the tell pipe.:risas3:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All the vids I have seen of these saws show them rich.

^^^^^This; some a little more than others. The videos also show them hauling ass in the cut, idling great, and excellent throttle response. I don't see what the problem is. There are some variances between saws at WOT---so what!!!

Who runs a saw wide open with no load for any amount of time? Don't answer that question. Maybe the saw is programmed to provide more fuel at wide open throttle for a reason; I bet you guys can think of 1 or 2.