RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will take the 5th on that. Lol

Sorry. This 262 will be awesome after Doc is done with it. Should make a real nice sleeper saw for someone. Put a nice smile on someone's face.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You have to be careful with straight oil.... the glycerin plugs up rings..... PistononWVO.jpg

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you filter the wmo?
I do Dan, twice. I use 8 micron filters. The first into a five gallon bucket that I use to let any moisture set down.

Then into another 5 gallon that I use to fill gallon jugs from or straight into my machine. I made the mistake of not letting all moisture seperate when I started doing this and had a frozen fuel filter.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do Dan, twice. I use 8 micron filters. The first into a five gallon bucket that I use to let any moisture set down.

Then into another 5 gallon that I use to fill gallon jugs from or straight into my machine. I made the mistake of not letting all moisture seperate when I started doing this and had a frozen fuel filter.

A friend of mine runs a oil change business, and they pay to get rid of it. I could get up to 1000 gal a month free[emoji33]
But I've not looked into what is enough filtration to not hurt my truck.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would run a 10 micron prefilter and a second 3 micron filter prior to hitting the injectors. What truck you running?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna derail a derail with another derail

I have an 02 duramax. Notorious for injector problems. The injectors are inside the valve covers. I noticed my oil pressure dropping slightly. Return lines were dripping fuel into my motor oil. One day the oil started coming out the overflow in front of the engine. Before I realized what was going on, when changing the oil I drained 7 gallons of oil from a motor with a capacity of 2.5 gallons. Dumped the oil/fuel mixture into a couple 6 gallon cans and into the fuel tank on my kubota. How's that for recycling?