High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chinese sleeper

Huskyrunner76

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get a reputable builder to take a cheap hozlforma g372 kit and build a ported sleeper . Just so I can spank some of these guys around here . Since they all say the Chinese saws can't run with them !! Make no mistake I bleed husky orange but I just gotta do this for nothing else but pure meaness !!

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It will run "with" them as is. If you want to out run them, get one of the hyway big bore kits with pop up piston and put on it. That will be way cheaper than port work.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Huskyrunner76

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It will run "with" them as is. If you want to out run them, get one of the hyway big bore kits with pop up piston and put on it. That will be way cheaper than port work.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The one and only g372 I had blew up in it's first week . Also wasn't much more powerful than a cheap poulan

Huskyrunner76

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So your friends are right?
So far yes but I do know with some tweaking the saw just might be ok . I just simply want to do whatever it takes to beat em with 1 . Then they will all start buying em up and I can sit back and laugh at em . Since they give me so much hell for trying 1

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, you aren't too far from me, but I've never built a 372. I've run a few of them chinese ones though, and they hung with a Stihl 391 if not a smidge better. I know a 391 isn't much of a saw.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So far yes but I do know with some tweaking the saw just might be ok . I just simply want to do whatever it takes to beat em with 1 . Then they will all start buying em up and I can sit back and laugh at em . Since they give me so much hell for trying 1
Here's a thought....the hate mail will soon follow I'm sure my box will be stuffed full, meh

Send the bottom end with an OE jug and bearings to Cuttle Lane with money stuffed in it. He only works on new saws so...:D
Again:D

It will kick the *s-word out of anything they have if you assemble the rest of it correctly. DP your muffler and tune it up good.

Best answer button ;)

Huskyrunner76

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
These sound like some good friends who gave you sound advice, and now you wanna do them dirty?

No one gave me advice , we all were discussing the saws and everybody wanted to try 1 just out of curiosity you know kinda for shots and giggles . But I happened to be the only 1 who actually stepped up and got 1 . Then they ragged on me lol .kinda like hunters do when a buddy misses . We cut the tail of their shirt off . They take the walk of shame ya know . So now it's my turn to give it back . That's the way we are , we joke around , and prank each other . It seems to be better than acting like prudes ya know

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like stated above get a Hyway big bore kit and open up the muffler other wise you'll end up paying someone $200 or $300 to port and mill the base and squish band.