MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You did notice they're located in Jakarta, right? Shipping and import duties probably negate any cost savings, and that's assuming they're legit to begin with.

Johny.W

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes I did but if it is legit it's still way cheep

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't pull this place up on my work computer...probably speaks volumes right there! If legit, I'm willing to bet by the time it gets across the big pond, the savings went out the window!

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have bought 3 MS381s from Indonesia(Bali) they are genuine Stihl products,I have a few machinery shops I buy through.The 261 mentioned above doesn’t have Mtronic I have looked into it as Bali is rated 3rd world there are no Mtronic saws available things are kept very basic as no one has the equipment to repair or service these saws .Any basic service work is carried out on site anything else is sent to Jakarta

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do they accept payment? If credit card, you could always dispute the charge and get the money back. Credit cards always take the sides of buyers.

If they are asking for bank transfer, stay away. There is noting you can do if the transaction goes bad.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
How do they accept payment? If credit card, you could always dispute the charge and get the money back. Credit cards always take the sides of buyers.

If they are asking for bank transfer, stay away. There is noting you can do if the transaction goes bad.
I pay cash only ,it’s when I go over there on vacation,they don’t even have facilities for PayPal

Johny.W

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm in Warner Robins. And welcome aboard young man to this chainsaw hellhole! Lots of good folks running around in here...

Oh is this more of a hh then over on AS? :yikes:
I'm actually in Warner Robins right now just left powerhouse outdoor

Johny.W

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And the ms880 shipped is like $850 so might be worth a shot for somebody to try like you say you can always get money back from the credit card company

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh is this more of a hh then over on AS? :yikes:
I'm actually in Warner Robins right now just left powerhouse outdoor
AS ain't chit! I live about a mile behind Powerhouse off Watson Blvd.

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And the ms880 shipped is like $850 so might be worth a shot for somebody to try like you say you can always get money back from the credit card company
There will likely be import duties on top of that, and the risk that US Customs will impound the shipment.

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That 261 and 346 do look tempting. I have a hole in my lineup either would fill nicely. But I can't afford to take a loss like that right now if it was confiscated either.

Johny.W

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
hmm so if customs gets it can I still get my $ back on my card? and what are duties 7% ? HLS import's all the stuff how the best way to do this ?

Johny.W

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We ask that you Please read all listing terms before buying. so that we can avoid any misunderstandings. We stand firm behind what we sell as we believe in the quality of our products. However, if you are not 100% satisfied for good reason, return them within 14 days and get a full refund less shipping cost both ways. However, if we misrepresent an item or send the wrong item we will gladly pay shipping. Item must be in a brand new, resellable condition in original package otherwise will be a restocking fee of 30%+. contact us before returning item, to obtain a return number.

Attention International Buyers

Import duties, taxes and brokerage charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to order/buying.

Guarantee

Customer satisfaction is the highest goal of our service.We guarantee that the goods have passed strict inspection before shipping,in order to ensure that each customer receives satisfactory products.If the goods are defective,damaged or do no match,please do not hesitate to contact us.we will try our best to make you satisfied.For the return,as long as the goods in good condition,the buyer can apply for return policy within 30 days after the receipt of the goods,return shipping is borne by the buyer.We will give you a refund within 3 days after we received the goods.If you have any questions,please do not hesitate to ask for help,we will try our best to solve any issue.