High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It's the southwest (pittsburgh) version. My homie Ryan @Sawmikazi lives near the yinzer nation.

Yinz is common throughout southwest PA. I lived an hour east of Pittsburgh for the first 23 years of my life before I followed some splittail south of the mason dixon and landed in Virginia, but I think I remember the word Yinz being on spelling tests in elementary school :D.

If the movie Goonies was filmed in southwest PA, this would have been what Sloth yelled out.

80110102.jpg

A typical pittsburgh neighborhood.

We bred football players and hard nosed blue collar people.

Now its turnin into yuppie town with the medical industry boomin with white collar jobs and all kinds of hipster slackers..i hate it.

View attachment 81464

Pittsburgh was the big city when I was growing up and I loved it as a kid. The occasional football game or baseball game. Pittsburgh epitomized blue collar, hard working people and there were sections of town with bars with beer and food based on your ethnicity (polish hill and troy hill for example). Sadly all those blue collar jobs are going away and so are the ethnic neighborhoods. I still go back to southwestern PA a few times a year, but I haven't been back to Pittsburgh in probably 2-3 years, it's just not the same.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yinz is common throughout southwest PA. I lived an hour east of Pittsburgh for the first 23 years of my life before I followed some splittail south of the mason dixon and landed in Virginia, but I think I remember the word Yinz being on spelling tests in elementary school :D.

If the movie Goonies was filmed in southwest PA, this would have been what Sloth yelled out.

80110102.jpg

Pittsburgh was the big city when I was growing up and I loved it as a kid. The occasional football game or baseball game. Pittsburgh epitomized blue collar, hard working people and there were sections of town with bars with beer and food based on your ethnicity (polish hill and troy hill for example). Sadly all those blue collar jobs are going away and so are the ethnic neighborhoods. I still go back to southwestern PA a few times a year, but I haven't been back to Pittsburgh in probably 2-3 years, it's just not the same.

If you saw the north side where the mexican war streets are you wouldnt believe it..even the east side is gettin cleaned up.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like this may be a dead horse!! Lol. I'll beat it again!!