High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Do y'all say it like it's spelled or is it more like a Northern version of youin's ( which would be like You-uns or You-unz)or like it's spelled Yinz =Spins with a Y? I truly find this fascinating, I thought the television and the internet would almost eliminate regional differences in dialect. Southern dialect is based being to lazy to annunciate words correctly and the path of least resistance for your tongue. But something like Yinz is a whole new story, definitely need to have a study based on regional dialect funded by a consortium of chainsaw enthusiast, someone should contact John's Hopkins and apply for a grant....

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do y'all say it like it's spelled or is it more like a Northern version of youin's ( which would be like You-uns or You-unz)or like it's spelled Yinz =Spins with a Y? I truly find this fascinating, I thought the television and the internet would almost eliminate regional differences in dialect. Southern dialect is based being to lazy to annunciate words correctly and the path of least resistance for your tongue. But something like Yinz is a whole new story, definitely need to have a study based on regional dialect funded by a consortium of chainsaw enthusiast, someone should contact John's Hopkins and apply for a grant....

Every dude i know from here that was in the military said in basic as soon as they talked everyone knew they were from pittsburgh or within the 50 mile radius...the way we talk was a product of all the immigrants from different places that came here to make steel when the mills were boomin..my grandparents said that in the 50s and 60s you had to drive with your headlights on downtown in broad daylight because of the mills.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yep..like spins just with a Y.

JT78

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok so maybe a little off topic at this point but did the saw get rebuilt and fixed from the pile of Shi* that it was? Just curious been tracking through trying to find it but couldn't.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trippin you say, so it could be a drug induced difference in dialect, interesting...

A typical pittsburgh neighborhood.

We bred football players and hard nosed blue collar people.

Now its turnin into yuppie town with the medical industry boomin with white collar jobs and all kinds of hipster slackers..i hate it.

Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-11-13-1.png

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Pittsburgh loves this guy.
I went ahead and liked em both,but I couldn't watch the second one. That must be a regional thing a!so, but that's ok I probably like some stuff that you would think is goofy! The Steelers were my team when I was a kid so I won't hold that last guy against you, but now I am going to forever imagine Terry Bradshaw and Joe Green Yinzin back and forth.
Only one more question what is the definition of Yinz?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A typical pittsburgh neighborhood.

We bred football players and hard nosed blue collar people.

Now its turnin into yuppie town with the medical industry boomin with white collar jobs and all kinds of hipster slackers..i hate it.

View attachment 81464
Gentrification, the scourge of any decent city...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went ahead and liked em both,but I couldn't watch the second one. That must be a regional thing a!so, but that's ok I probably like some stuff that you would think is goofy! The Steelers were my team when I was a kid so I won't hold that last guy against you, but now I am going to forever imagine Terry Bradshaw and Joe Green Yinzin back and forth.
Only one more question what is the definition of Yinz?

Its totally regional.

He's a yuppie just actin the part..i could give or take the guy.