Think you would like to attend?

• Total voters

YorkPA

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Damn Chris that sucks. I have a plan for you. Drive down and as soon as you can see the location and group pull over and dump a can of seafoam into your oil and rev it up belching a cloud of smoke. Everyone would come to see what was happening and you say well fellows that's it, stick a fork in er. I'm sure almost everyone would feel bad for you, take up a collection from the richest among us,(I've been divorced a few times and still have a mortgage, so I couldn't chip in more then a buck or two. Depending on how I feel that day, I might donate my Poulan and you could auction it off) and find a good engine for you. I've heard there are a few among us with some mechanical skills so I bet they could switch out your engine in a couple days. You could be riding back home and only have to stop for a piss.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I bring my 223 or will there be other rifles showing up to light off the boom?

I think we might be in trouble...

I think I saw earlier that the range is handguns only. Does that extend to handguns that fire rifle rounds?

Damn Chris that sucks. I have a plan for you... You could be riding back home and only have to stop for a piss.

Lol. I like it when a plan comes together!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
350 with a TH350 behind it. It's a tough old bird for sure. Previous owner told me that it was the 3rd engine in the frame (I bought it at 285k miles). I see no reason, other than a spun rod bearing or thrown rod, why it can't go another 100k.
the 305 I had the timing chain fell off.

I'm currently switching mine to a 427 th400 np205 and Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear should be bullet proof.
427 truck block or passenger?

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys I'm not sure on the blowing stuff up here, I don't want to get the owner (Scott ) upset at us an stuff. I'd say bring along an we will see what he says about it. Also a concerned friend of mine is not liking the beer an guns to much. So if you beer guys would hold your thirst till the activities are over that would be good. I just don't want fellows to be worried an thus not have a good time or not show up. Carry on...[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk