High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As representation for Fat Fingers LLC, I formally request you cease and desist all future use of this trademarked slogan.
As legal representation for @Marshy, I formally request that you cease all acts perpetrated or perpetuated with, or containing malicious intent, and GFY! Forthwith.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be a bit before I will be able to contribute monetarily speaking. At the very moment I'm broker than Jake Wells after a 2 for 1 sale on Potted Meat down at the Dollar Store. It's spring break up/road limits time here and like every year belt tightening time, this year being a doozy. Not to worry, I will be on track to donate shortly here and help out our friend Jon and Family asap. So please forgive me in the mean time.
The 254xp project is coming along nicely and has the fixings to be one dandy of a power saw, the last bits should be in the mail here pretty soon. Will post vids and photo's and full report when completed.

Now I gotta go find some "people", ffs I'll never catch up, I swear. Lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going to be a bit before I will be able to contribute monetarily speaking. At the very moment I'm broker than Jake Wells after a 2 for 1 sale on Potted Meat down at the Dollar Store. It's spring break up/road limits time here and like every year belt tightening time, this year being a doozy. Not to worry, I will be on track to donate shortly here and help out our friend Jon and Family asap. So please forgive me in the mean time.
The 254xp project is coming along nicely and has the fixings to be one dandy of a power saw, the last bits should be in the mail here pretty soon. Will post vids and photo's and full report when completed.

Now I gotta go find some "people", ffs I'll never catch up, I swear. Lol
I'll donate 2 20 inch 3/8 small husky blades
For you steve
K095 raisman
I've ran mine a lot i like them.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As representation for Fat Fingers LLC, I formally request you cease and desist all future use of this trademarked slogan.
As legal representation for @Marshy, I formally request that you cease all acts perpetrated or perpetuated with, or containing malicious intent, and GFY! Forthwith.
Thanks for the laughs! The guy in the stall next to me is probably wondering what's so funny. :risas3: