High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've still got an in the box 660 kit from HL Supply sitting in the shop. Yep, even has the whiz bang, super secret mmwsxxx cylinder option than is guaranteed to increase cutting speed, lighten saw weight, decrease fuel consumption, and help with male potency. I would like to donate this to the cause. At the moment I don't have a bar to go with it, but one may show up.

Shea

PS-These comments have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not a solicitation for services, please consult your physician before starting such a potent concocktion.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've still got an in the box 660 kit from HL Supply sitting in the shop. Yep, even has the whiz bang, super secret mmwsxxx cylinder option than is guaranteed to increase cutting speed, lighten saw weight, decrease fuel consumption, and help with male potency. I would like to donate this to the cause. At the moment I don't have a bar to go with it, but one may show up.

Shea

PS-These comments have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not a solicitation for services, please consult your physician before starting such a potent concocktion.

Thank you for your donation. I will get it on the list .

Steve Taylor

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I am in lol. Said I am anonymous. Left contact info in the comments

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time