Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Baseline cuts, or is it already dickered with Steve?

It's bone stock yet and I may have to re do this after some adjustments. The carburetor screws would not budge and it was only spinning up to about 11,800rpm. Chain wasn't grabbing and a big knot by the bucking spikes didn't like being cut much at all. It was still better than the triple shark fin safety chain that came with it. It's like a mulching blade on a lawn mower. Lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's bone stock yet and I may have to re do this after some adjustments. The carburetor screws would not budge and it was only spinning up to about 11,800rpm. Chain wasn't grabbing and a big knot by the bucking spikes didn't like being cut much at all. It was still better than the triple shark fin safety chain that came with it. It's like a mulching blade on a lawn mower. Lol
Does the carb have a governor by chance? Limited coil possibly ?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Nah all ya have to do is put the blade on right side up. Bam! All your problems solved.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag