High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Canadian shipping from HLS? Saw Parts Set.

Trevj1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just noticed that HLS has the complete parts kits listed, and sold out.

Was wondering if any Canucks got in on the deal and what the shipping cost was.

I'm a BC boy, if it matters. Sorta eyballing one of the smaller kits as a toe in the water, so to speak.

Cheers
Trev

DSS

widebody
Local time
11:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It's high. I've ordered a couple times and have to have a lot of stuff in the cart to make it worthwhile. $18 or so US seems to be minimum shipping and it goes up fast, so most of the time it's not worth it to me.

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We do have 0ne each MS440 and MS360 kits left. We could maybe find a cheaper rate with a another carrier but they would charge you broker fees.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The brokerage fees when using private carriers makes anything shipped from the U.S. to Canada over-priced. USPS shipping, along with declaring a value of $30 or less on the shipping form, is the most economical way to ship, next to crossing the boarder and picking up your parcel then transporting it back to Canada (if you live near the border).

Also, First Class Mail International is far cheaper than Priority Mail International, but cannot always be used due to weight/size restrictions.

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First class international is only up to 4 pounds. After that Priority is the only option. The weight on the saw kits is around 17 pounds.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The $30 declared value limit that Canada Post has been strictly enforcing lately makes almost all cross border shopping unpalatable. No longer does it matter if the product is new used or a gift. If it is insured or declared for more than $30 we get dinged tax on it .