Status
Not open for further replies.

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Some, though I never would, have complained about the current alert system... Miss one alert and you can lose track of threads you have posted in. It would be nice if we were alerted every time someone poasts in threads we are following. Even if we didn't click the last alert.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/persistent-alerts-paid.110536/

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please do not do that ,1 is enough .

POW!!

Knowing how to turn off that red competition icon would be nice though .
After reading the thing I see it gives you an alert for every post, So if you go to bed and a post gets really busy you have 100 alerts for that thread., Nah that wouldn't be good either. I don't know what the solution would be for zen foro then. I agree on the competition icon needing to go away.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I miss some in alerts also ,but if click the new posts icon ,they can be found in the first page most of the time ,and if click them they go to first unread post .

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
After reading the thing I see it gives you an alert for every post, So if you go to bed and a post gets really busy you have 100 alerts for that thread., Nah that wouldn't be good either. I don't know what the solution would be for zen foro then. I agree on the competition icon needing to go away.
WHAT do you want then???

Status
Not open for further replies.