High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

can i wear white after labor day?

Loanstar

When I grow up I want to be a "they"
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
While im waiting for the holidays to be over and the funds for moving parts to be available again i'd like to get some other "cheap" things done to my 044 project. I can have the cases,recoil,and side cover all sandblasted and powdercoated bright white for free. Would that be too bright next to traditional stihl color? I dont want it to look foreign, but after a few cords of wood it won't be perfet anyway. Any thoughts?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While im waiting for the holidays to be over and the funds for moving parts to be available again i'd like to get some other "cheap" things done to my 044 project. I can have the cases,recoil,and side cover all sandblasted and powdercoated bright white for free. Would that be too bright next to traditional stihl color? I dont want it to look foreign, but after a few cords of wood it won't be perfet anyway. Any thoughts?
Free??

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6e6633c548bb0153f1ee6ec0f1ba136b.jpg

Considering this sounds like it would happen relatively quickly (while you wait for the Holidays to end), and it’s cheap, my concern would be about the quality.

Loanstar

When I grow up I want to be a "they"
Local time
7:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I know the quality of the poweder coating would be good, just hope the brightness doesnt my my saw look cheap. Or like a calico cat when all finished.

NCFarmboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've been told Valspar Ford tractor gray is a good match for Stihl. I have a can just haven't had time to play. Ported 046 went on firewood duty.
Shep