Calling @166

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@166 please check your PMs. Been trying to get up with you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The other day, my[young] wife texted me freaking out. She was trying to get in touch with our neighbor, who lives all of fifty feet away. She had texted, called AND Facebook messaged her; with no response. Her car was in her driveway, so my wife knew she was home.

I said "Have you tried opening our door, walking to her house and knocking on her door?" "I didn't think of that," she replied.

And, that's what is wrong with our world. Lol.

Carry on.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The other day, my[young] wife texted me freaking out. She was trying to get in touch with our neighbor, who lives all of fifty feet away. She had texted, called AND Facebook messaged her; with no response. Her car was in her driveway, so my wife knew she was home.

I said "Have you tried opening our door, walking to her house and knocking on her door?" "I didn't think of that," she replied.

Carry on.

Now that's a flucking good one. LMFAO.

I don't text, I'm not on face book. Folks seem to find me.

darkimpulse

Firewood Hack
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Carry on.
o_O Lmao, know to many people who are the exact same.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last night I got a new phone and a lot of my contacts didn’t sync and I had to get a hold of a guy I had to do work for today. Went to his house not home. Then I went to the phone store and they were no help. Found some numbers of people who would have it and try explaining to them why you don’t have the persons number. I felt lost and cell phone numbers aren’t in the phone book.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why don’t you just call the shop?
Yeah, Jimmy. Just call the shop.

Kids today.
Its a long list of parts we were going back and forth about. Also generally pretty busy when I call....figured a shout here may save him 5 minutes of frustrating interruption on the phone.

Last phone call went like this "...super busy... yeah Ill check my PMs and be in touch..."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As someone that has two cell phones that both need to be charged before 15:00 daily... I spend too much time on a phone. I sympathize with anyone else that tries to work and gets constant harassment from a phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naa, You and brother Scott sound the same on the phone.
Sometimes I can't figure who's who.
Have we played the switch on you? Scott will answer and I'll take over.

Did that a few months ago to a regular caller. I was on the phone with him for a while. Customer came in and I pass the phone to Scott. Guy on the other end didn't notice for quite a while.