Build alert!! Another 038 Mag

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a tank for sale on eBay. Looks very-very much like yours.1/2 built Grey with same spots/blemishes.
Seller 077_

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm always havin a bad hair day.

Some tosh bashed my car yesterday, I only noticed today, that's another visit to the garage and no car while they fix it.
It's the 3rd time that corner/bumper been hit. Last time £100 fixed it, I guess it's about the same. Be good if the tosh who done it paid:BangHead: for it each time it's been done, they just drive off.

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm always havin a bad hair day.

Some tosh bashed my car yesterday, I only noticed today, that's another visit to the garage and no car while they fix it.
It's the 3rd time that corner/bumper been hit. Last time £100 fixed it, I guess it's about the same. Be good if the tosh who done it paid:BangHead: for it each time it's been done, they just drive off.

That sucks.. this is why until recently I have always had Land Rovers. Then you don’t give two hoots.. The 038 is back in business. I don’t know what was going on in my head. Maybe it was the fact that the super pistons are unobtainable lol.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there some other make/manfactuer or can/is there another like modding a 288 to put in a 660 ?

And yeah, I to used to have a 4wd, sits higher and leaves more damage to to other vehicle, which I did come back to a a few bumper marks and just laughed.
But next time I think I will have to buy a bit more of a tank, not a plastic car

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a s piston. might be am tho. it is piston only, not kit.

nib, unmarked box, why I think am.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a s piston. might be am tho. it is piston only, not kit.

nib, unmarked box, why I think am.

But we're in the UK.. Not sure for @Adamski if it's worth posting, but I'm sure he will chime in at some point. I was just thinking aloud "must be somthing to stick in there " ;)

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But we're in the UK.. Not sure for @Adamski if it's worth posting, but I'm sure he will chime in at some point. I was just thinking aloud "must be somthing to stick in there " ;)

Haha... think the postage charges would suck. I am after an OEM one as I have an AM one that has a lot of sideways movement/gap between the Conrod and the piston..