6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't get a photo of the axe but it's on one of his videos called
Old McCulloch saws at work posted up on YouTube on the 1st of February
He unwraps it around 18 mins into the video his reaction was priceless
He then goes and uses it and puts it through the paces
The axe that you sent Buckin was very nice. It was great he took it right out to the wood pile and started splitting with it. His passion for saws and axe's is amazing. I know he is a very busy man, but it would be cool to have him here on OPE.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The axe that you sent Buckin was very nice. It was great he took it right out to the wood pile and started splitting with it. His passion for saws and axe's is amazing. I know he is a very busy man, but it would be cool to have him here on OPE.

Yeah I was hoping it would hold up to the job and he makes the time too Mail you back great bloke and it's great too see all the saws working especially the
10-10s

jeepsnchainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It would be great to have him. We should ask him to join and make a welcome thread.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would be great to have him. We should ask him to join and make a welcome thread.
I have not had the chance to chat with him, but maybe someone that has could invite him. I think he is just as saw crazy as any of us and it would be great to have him here.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not had the chance to chat with him, but maybe someone that has could invite him. I think he is just as saw crazy as any of us and it would be great to have him here.

Yeah that's a great idea he would fit in like a handle on one of his axes ha ha

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This cat is pretty interesting ( and animated to say the least). At least he loves his work and doesn't mind opening a window into that world. Informative and light hearted along the way. I enjoy the videos I watched. Thanks for posting.

Last edited: