High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

BUCKIN' Billy Ray Smith

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
He definitely isn't my cup of tea, but it didn't have anything to do with him trying to steal views or anything like that. He said something during a live stream that stuck a nerve with Buckin and he wasn't having it, that's why the live stream was deleted within an hour of it happening.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Thanks for clarifying.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
4:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He definitely isn't my cup of tea, but it didn't have anything to do with him trying to steal views or anything like that. He said something during a live stream that stuck a nerve with Buckin and he wasn't having it, that's why the live stream was deleted within an hour of it happening.

Yep same here wouldn’t watch it pretty tedious

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok, time for you guys to sound off. Who's going to Bickin Stock? I AM. I'll be staying at Willow Shores campground right across the entrance from Summit. You all are welcome to join me around a camp fire Thursday night.

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok, time for you guys to sound off. Who's going to Bickin Stock? I AM. I'll be staying at Willow Shores campground right across the entrance from Summit. You all are welcome to join me around a camp fire Thursday night.

I would love to maybe next year

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, that be me, it was a fun saw to build. I almost didn't want to get rid of it lol

That's funny, been on your channel for a while and never knew it was you.
Then again you never knew it was me I'm guessing lol.
I like the dollies myself, I've got a few or more :oops:.
This Carl Miller ported and I did the square chain up for it.
You can access my channel through it, then you'll know who I am lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's a member here. That's @Kensie1988.

If the recipient of that saw wants to fuel it and run it then I'll make a "cut report". Looks to be a great work saw.
You there yet :D.
I'm starting to get over this flu bug, I think after today I'll be back up and running full tilt, but I'm taking it easy one more day at least. We may make it down there yet, but I'm not sure. I do have a large tree job that a buddy wants me to do about an hr north of there, maybe I'll write the miles off to that point $$$.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm here! Had a great time shooting the *s-word with Ironhorse and a few other neighbors who are here for Buckin Stock.

Let me tell you what, the 372 he built sounds very different than it does in his videos. I cant wait to see it dialed in. The muffler on that is something else man. Wow.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I'm here! Had a great time shooting the *s-word with Ironhorse and a few other neighbors who are here for Buckin Stock.

Let me tell you what, the 372 he built sounds very different than it does in his videos. I cant wait to see it dialed in. The muffler on that is something else man. Wow.
Glad you made it safely.
If you get a cut while there buckin will get you all set up lol.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ole iron horse is a sound guy salt of the earth I can’t wait too see what he thinks about your 298 and dolmar

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve started watching iron horse (Harvey),,, since a bucking vid said about his channel..and . I watched the (I like mophine) vid.
Wow, what a vid....

Hoping to see some buckingstock vids come on to YouTube...