Trader history (0)

Pugsley555

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have this box of clamshells up for sale they have just been sitting around for a while and was just looking to make some room.
Stihl 017
Saw is pretty well complete I know that it was needing a oil or gas cap, air filter assembly, and a piston ring. There might be a couple smalls missing but this is all that I recall missing. $40 + shipping.
Stihl 025
There was a couple handles/housings that came along with this saw one for a MS210 and one for a 025 If interested I can send both. Does need a flywheel the one that was on it sheered the key off. The worm gear, brake assembly, and flag are missing as well. There might be a couple smalls missing as well. $65+ shipping
Stihl 029
This one is pretty well just the crankcase. There is a OEM cylinder and a aftermarket one. There is also a carb and a few smalls. $40+ shipping
If you're interested in anything I can send other pictures if you pm me the Piston and cylinders on the 017 and 025 are in decent condition the cylinders I have for the 029 are in good condition but no piston.Screenshot_20190624-130840.png