Bought Another Rifle

Nitroman

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
IMG_5066_JPG.jpg

Saw this about a year ago on Armslist. Contacted the fellow for more info then let it go. Started thinking about it again and contacted him, still had the rifle, so I bought it. Should be here in a week or so. Then I have to fly in to Anchorage to pick it up.
.416 Rigby in an A-Square Hannibal model rifle. I have two others, a .500 A-Square and .338 A-Square. I want to clone them when I am all set up.

Nitroman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can only hope. Most Natives think bearskin rugs are a silly idea, as they aren't soft, and you can't use them like a blanket. But I am slowly working on a buddy of mine up on the Yukon. Trying to get him on the idea of a spring hunt after breakup. :)

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sweet!!! Some close up pictures when you get it would be awesome.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can only hope. Most Natives think bearskin rugs are a silly idea, as they aren't soft, and you can't use them like a blanket. But I am slowly working on a buddy of mine up on the Yukon. Trying to get him on the idea of a spring hunt after breakup. :)

I really want to go on a bear hunt to get one for a bearskin rug

2stroke800

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
.416 is a sweet round. I have been wanting to find a .458 lott but just havnt came across the right one yet. Nice score