High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Birthday Poulan 25 & Echo CS 400

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The Poulan 25 and Echo CS400 decided to go for a ride on the Bota yesterday. Both full up on fuel and bar earl, when we get to the clump of dead and dieing Elm, the CS 400 was the first to go to work felling two of them that had bark falling off them.

Once on the ground the Poulan was started and went to work making fire wood chunks out or the smaller stuff up to about 8 inches. It sucked the last drop of fuel from the tank doing that but was a half bucket of wood for the bota.

The CS 400 finished off the load and some extra to get today if the rain holds off before it sucked the last of its fuel from the tank.

I do believe the little Poulan likes fuel a bit more than the Echo does but they both still sip fuel compaired to the big saws.

They both did a great job cutting that rock hard Elm. I have a few more to drop and cut up. I want to transplant a bunch of maples in the area end of April to Mid May.

Need to get a gas cap O ring or a whole new cap for my Poulan 2150, I inhearted it from Kares dad. Yes I had been useing them last fall to cut up some stuff at a freinds house that came down in a storm.

:D. Al

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Al; thanks for bucking the trend and showing that the little saws can indeed get their share of the work done. I look forward to running my small saws whenever I fire up the quad and go on one of my clean up scrounge runs. Husky 45, 242, the new 130, Jonsered 450, whatever. I'll add some pics to this thread next time i do that. Make it the offcial small saw/big wood pile thread.

I do have a gal friend with a MS 180 that has that "rubber band" starter, which is all her shoulder can handle. I always make fun of it. But the amount of wood she puts up with that little saw is impressive. She has enough property that she can stay within that saws comfort zone, (and hers) and produce a lot of firewood. And me and other friends can jump in with larger saws to handle the bigger wood.

Just go with the complete fuel cap for that 2150. Cheap and will thread in much easier.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I love the little Poulan 25, the 2150 isn't to bad either but the Echo CS400 is my favorite.

I have a blow down Ash needs cutting up I am planing on doing today.
Is to muddy to be trying to go nd finish up the elm.

:D Al