Trader history (3)

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to port a HONDA??? I have one similar except my motor is on the opposite side and was originally a B&S and is now a HYONDA. That mite be nicer but after 25 years I will not frett about it. Mine is 5HP 4" cylinder.. might be a tad slow but I still have 8 fingers and 1-1/2 thumbs so speed ain't everything.. and I Didn't Have to sell an ECHO to get it.. I WOULD HAVE in a heart beat.. You'll never wear it out.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to port a HONDA??? I have one similar except my motor is on the opposite side and was originally a B&S and is now a HYONDA. That mite be nicer but after 25 years I will not frett about it. Mine is 5HP 4" cylinder.. might be a tad slow but I still have 8 fingers and 1-1/2 thumbs so speed ain't everything.. and I Didn't Have to sell an ECHO to get it.. I WOULD HAVE in a heart beat.. You'll never wear it out.

I don't think so Tim.
The GX 270 has plenty of power and a four and a half inch ram will just have to be good enough for me.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only difference I know is the 800 is quad port and 8000 is dual, but imported a 8000 for a guy and it seemed almost identical to me

The 8000's have two different carburetors, the later ones being rather small. Then there's the 800, so I tend to think of there being three different variations of this saw.