High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Benchmade & Oregon PD VS the internet

Sig226y

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They make guns everyday. The guns that we’re destroyed get melted to make something else.
Either way, if ya want a gun just go buy a new or used by a law abiding citizen. I don’t see any shortage of em.
True, but just like old mccullochs some of us like old guns to. They dont make sheet like that no more, let law abiding people that deserve it have a chance to buy them before destroying.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In Kentucky, all seized guns are auctioned off by state police to FFL dealers. The lone exception would be unregistered NFA items, which would have to be destroyed by federal law regardless. I think it's moronic to destroy a perfectly good Glock pistol when tax dollars are used to buy new ones for agencies. It's even worse when valuable guns that are sought after by collectors are destroyed. As said earlier, for every gun that gets destroyed I bet 100 or more will replace it and that trend shows no sign of slowing down.

As to Benchmade, I'll stick to my USA made Case lockbacks for 1/5 the price or less. I lose too many knives to be paying $100.00+ for one.