ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quite a milestone came over here and met all you fine fellows and hooked up with Saw hacks , axemen , mechanics, farmers ,Hunters 3 years ago today can’t believe where the time has gone
I’ve bought a lot more than I should have , and sold less than I bought
Learnt a lot of good stuff from you guys , and hopefully I’ve passed on a lot of old garbage

Made some great friends on here and proud too call everyone of you the salt of the earth
Everyone of ya would give a man in need a roof and a meal when needed without hesitation

God Bless OPE and all who sail in her , big thanks too everyone who keeps this big ole ship
Sailing into the sun , rather than getting grounded on the rubbish other sites don’t stop

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quite a milestone came over here and met all you fine fellows and hooked up with Saw hacks , axemen , mechanics, farmers ,Hunters 3 years ago today can’t believe where the time has gone
Learnt a lot of good stuff from you guys , and hopefully I’ve passed on a lot of old garbage

Made some great friends on here and proud too call everyone of you the salt of the earth
Everyone of ya would give a man in need a roof and a meal when needed without hesitation

God Bless OPE and all who sail in her , big thanks too everyone who keeps this big ole ship
Sailing into the sun , rather than getting grounded on the rubbish other sites don’t stop

X2

I have not been here that long and don't post a ton, but what a great group of kids. Very well said @ajschainsaws

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well said!
If you spent much time at the old place, you truly appreciate this one.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
8:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This place is like an addiction. I love it here. Its made me a saw nut lol. The fellers here are very welcoming. Great place to hang out.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes true that , over here where 5 hrs ahead of you guys so I usually get up
In the morning have a cup of tea , And have a look at what you chaps have been up too while I’m sleepin

5 hours ahead, does that mean you can see our posts before we even post them?