Trader history (3)

morefirewood

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a saw from a member on here about a month ago that never showed, no response from seller. Hasn't been active since. Filed a dispute with paypal so hopefully will get my money back at least, pretty frustrating.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a saw from a member on here about a month ago that never showed, no response from seller. Hasn't been active since. Filed a dispute with paypal so hopefully will get my money back at least, pretty frustrating.
That sucks
I've had nothing but good dealings buying from
Member's here.
I hope you get your money back.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Who is it?

Put this mfer on blast! So others won't fall victim!

morefirewood

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks
I've had nothing but good dealings buying from
Member's here.
I hope you get your money back.
I haven't had any other issues myself, have had really good experiences honestly.

Who is it?

Put this mfer on blast! So others won't fall victim!

Not a problem. rsinbad is the user name. Ryan Sinibaldi (I believe this is correct spelling) is his name.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As of now there is still no way to filter a new member from posting a sale ad. If no ACTIVE member in good standing can vouch for the new guy, you should really think twice before going ahead and making a purchase.
One of two things is going to happen, either you are going to miss out on a good deal, or get screwed out of your hard earned pay with absolutely nothing to show for it.
Which are you more comfortable with?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As of now there is still no way to filter a new member from posting a sale ad. If no ACTIVE member in good standing can vouch for the new guy, you should really think twice before going ahead and making a purchase.
One of two things is going to happen, either you are going to miss out on a good deal, or get screwed out of your hard earned pay with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Well said. I'm so glad dad hired you.

morefirewood

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let there be no mistake, I am by no means whining to the powers that be. Simply letting the other members know to beware until a more efficient method of flushing the turds comes along. Being "active" means little to nothing as to the integrity on the other side of the keyboard whether it be vouching for another member or selling themselves unfortunately. There are some great people on here but weeding out the others is an impossible task.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know of a site that has a bad feed back section. Seems to work pretty good for naming thieves. Can use the search that forum button.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let there be no mistake, I am by no means whining to the powers that be. Simply letting the other members know to beware until a more efficient method of flushing the turds comes along. Being "active" means little to nothing as to the integrity on the other side of the keyboard whether it be vouching for another member or selling themselves unfortunately. There are some great people on here but weeding out the others is an impossible task.
Did he send you pics of the saw?
He never posted any in the sale thread

I know of a site that has a bad feed back section. Seems to work pretty good for naming thieves. Can use the search that forum button.

*s-word heads get a one way ticket band camp in these here parts.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My post was towards the general membership on how to keep themselves in good shape. A good turd flusher would be downright handy if we could get one, until then it's still buyer beware.
When I say an active member I mean folks that you know and trust have dealt with before and have a good working relationship with, not just making posts. There's not just some great folks on here, there's a lot. Ask a moderator about a reference that is made if you don't know that person.
I do know of one fella that's fixing to get weeded out here shortly and that is how it's done, one at a time. It's up to us all, the membership working with the fellow moderators to help keep this a decent place to do business.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My post was towards the general membership on how to keep themselves in good shape. A good turd flusher would be downright handy if we could get one, until then it's still buyer beware.
When I say an active member I mean folks that you know and trust have dealt with before and have a good working relationship with, not just making posts. There's not just some great folks on here, there's a lot. Ask a moderator about a reference that is made if you don't know that person.
I do know of one fella that's fixing to get weeded out here shortly and that is how it's done, one at a time. It's up to us all, the membership working with the fellow moderators to help keep this a decent place to do business.
BRAVO---Well stated Stump Shot!!

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Still haven't got those bars from or any communication from...
BigD461
Dylan ________
PorkSalvageCo@gmail.com

If they show up I'll make it known. This is theft as far as I'm concerned.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still haven't got those bars from or any communication from...
BigD461
Dylan ________
PorkSalvageCo@gmail.com

If they show up I'll make it known. This is theft as far as I'm concerned.
F’d up right here...this cat was ‘last seen’ today, Apr 6 on site. It ain’t like this young man got any cornputer deficiency, and no way to communicate.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Subbed to see what bars are needed. I have a whole wall of them.

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Link:
https://opeforum.com/threads/stihl-es-light-bars-20-32-both-050.19937/
Bummer man.

What bars do you need or had purchased?
Wasn't really "need" was a couple es light bars in 3/8 .050 a new 20" and a 32" used a tank or so.
How long has it been?
Mar 19, 2020
Subbed to see what bars are needed. I have a whole wall of them.
Thanks. Am mainly looking for a light 3/8 .050 28" d009 or 2 cause I impulse purchased a nib 372xpg to make me feel better and Randy is attached to his 661.

I do have a couple Homelite410's adapters on their way. Was planning that way. Had the es light bars showed up.

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks and is unfortunate my man. I got no ES Light bars either or I would send one your way. Also
I think Jesse was looking for his 034 builder and cylinder last I read.
2-sucks by one JAG OFF for sure.