jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for a bar mount chart that I can hang on the wall of the shop to help identify random bars.

Something like this would be perfect if I could get a physical copy with patterns shown at actual size to hang on the wall.

Any help as to where to find one would be much appreciated, I tried searching online a bit and came up short.

Attachments

• Oregon bar mount patterns.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 73

MarkEagleUSA

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something like this would be perfect if I could get a physical copy with patterns shown at actual size to hang on the wall.
That is an actual size poster (24"x36"). The trick is getting it printed (needs to be printed actual size).

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is an actual size poster (24"x36"). The trick is getting it printed (needs to be printed actual size).

Not sure how common this is, but our local college has a print shop that does work for the public, including large stuff like that. They're crazy fast and cheap.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good deal, I'm going to stop at fedex tomorrow and see if they can print it out for me at actual size.

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Edit:

Got it printed out at Staples, came out well.

20221127_152138.jpg

Last edited: