Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeeesh. You guyz don't quit. I had all Stihls and you guyz bust my balls. I buy a Dolmar and you guyz still don't quit. I am looking into a Hooskie 262 and still no good.

I see how this all works now. You guyz and your keyboard gang mentality.

I'm proud of you Jeff.
Keep branching out.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What you getting when you sell the other thousand :biggrin:.
You know after I swallowed the initial loss and the chaos that ensued from rushing them inside, I’m selling them all for less than I paid for them. But I’m so over them and the time that I personally have had to invest in taking care of them. When I rushed them all and in transport cages everything got mixed up and I can’t prove their pedigree for 100% certainty so I’m selling them dirt cheap because I’m an honest person. I’m selling chins that were $250-$300 for $75 apiece- $50 apiece if you buy more than one. I have an extreme mosaic was 600 if I could find the Pedegree but she’s for sale for 175. I can’t sell to a breeder because I can’t prove their lineage. It’s all a joke. I have sold 15 this week though and that leaves me right at 20.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know after I swallowed the initial loss and the chaos that ensued from rushing them inside, I’m selling them all for less than I paid for them. But I’m so over them and the time that I personally have had to invest in taking care of them. When I rushed them all and in transport cages everything got mixed up and I can’t prove their pedigree for 100% certainty so I’m selling them dirt cheap because I’m an honest person. I’m selling chins that were $250-$300 for $75 apiece- $50 apiece if you buy more than one. I have an extreme mosaic was 600 if I could find the Pedegree but she’s for sale for 175. I can’t sell to a breeder because I can’t prove their lineage. It’s all a joke. I have sold 15 this week though and that leaves me right at 20.
Sounds like I missed out on some of the action as I never heard about the rushing them all in part :eek:.
now i just gotta get the big brother back and I'm set!
I'm not even asking Steven, you need a break, seems it's been a while.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like I missed out on some of the action as I never heard about the rushing them all in part :eek:.

I'm not even asking Steven, you need a break, seems it's been a while.
Sept 5. Came home and went to water and feed. Opened the door to their insulated building and it was 93 degrees inside. Mini Split was running but not cooling. I had just had the mini split installed in Jan. I had 45 animals dead. (past 75 degrees they heat stroke). me and the girls scrambled grabbing everything that was still alive and putting them in transport cages and running them inside. I turned my ac way down. Put bags of frozen vegetables in with the animals and every icepack I had. Over next 12 hours lost 10 more. I lost some unreplaceable chins (exotic mutations/colors). A very conservative guess would be 12-15k. And lost all the favorites. We didnt ear tag as a practice, but had all the cages labeled. When I threw them all together- I lost track of who was who. Since I can't sell with a pedigree now, value tanked. Cant sell to breeders bc the pedigree is required. Leaves me selling show quality chins to pet owners.

It is what it is. I gave my wife everything she ever wanted, never said no... my mistake. Lesson learned.

After the installer ignored my calls and text (someone Ive used for years and always tipped very well bc I got service immediately), I had another company come out. Got the runaround from Rheem and they finally agreed to replace the indoor head of the unit- but only part was covered. Company charged me over $500 in labor to replace it- I paid it bc I was at my witts end trying to get Rheem to change out the indoor unit instead of repairing the leak. The AC Company is who finally convinced Rheem to change out the unit.

Last edited:

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan is my go to for hard to find or impossible to get in the US Husqvarna parts.

There’s nothing he can’t get you and at a great price even with shipping.

Here’s a few of those items that showed up today. Outside 572 dogs and wrap handle, a T525 with carver bar.

Couldnt be happier.

48DF4025-1BC9-4542-9E86-BF719E828B3A.jpeg

F59D9E73-8269-498F-ABDC-AE278F5B3648.jpeg

AFBAFD4E-9C13-4972-B146-E21D7AC2F22A.jpeg

Couldnt find anywhere else to write a “this is standup guy” post; so I’m dropping it in here.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan is my go to for hard to find or impossible to get in the US Husqvarna parts.

There’s nothing he can’t get you and at a great price even with shipping.

Here’s a few of those items that showed up today. Outside 572 dogs and wrap handle, a T525 with carver bar.

Couldnt be happier.

View attachment 157637

View attachment 157638

View attachment 157639

Couldnt find anywhere else to write a “this is standup guy” post; so I’m dropping it in here.

Awesome. That little T525 is a great little saw. I run the little brothers--T425. I have two of them and really like those little saws.

These two smaller Huskies are especially nice for limbing and one-hand use. The T435 is heavier and more cumbersome than the T525.

Thanks for the kind words, Larry. Anything you need, just shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.