Baby shower

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
2:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife is having one this weekend as both her sisters are pregnant. Her youngest sister never got one from her first baby's because she went into labor early and had to spend time in the hospital. Now she's pregnant again with her s done and the middle sister is having her first.

I don't know ow my wife does it, but she doesn't let any of these pregnancies get to her with the problem we have trying to have one of our own. It gets to me that we have been married almost 10 years and still are no closer than when we first got married. She deserves a medal or something.

Congrats tater and family on the upcoming baby.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My wife is having one this weekend as both her sisters are pregnant. Her youngest sister never got one from her first baby's because she went into labor early and had to spend time in the hospital. Now she's pregnant again with her s done and the middle sister is having her first.

I don't know ow my wife does it, but she doesn't let any of these pregnancies get to her with the problem we have trying to have one of our own. It gets to me that we have been married almost 10 years and still are no closer than when we first got married. She deserves a medal or something.

Congrats tater and family on the upcoming baby.
Thank you sir. Lindsey wanted to have the shower at the end of March, and she's due April 12th. I told her that 21st a good idea lol. Have yall thought about adoption?