PAST AWOL'S Bendavis GTG

Sawcrazy

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got an older plasticized map at auction.Won't fold up since it is more than four feet wide & five tall. May have to take 61 down to Arkansas. There was one welcome shack that took care of both states last time I went that way. No, come to think of it, MO/St Louis welcome shack up off of 270 has those & I'll be nearby on S Grand this month,cut it occurs to me then. Brain Injury crap nutty to live with

Where are you from? You’re talking about my territory lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where are you from? You’re talking about my territory lol

Brought home after birth to Afton then progressively out Gravois to an overlook of the Meramec river between 21 & 30 highways. The state line w/Arkansas was one of my 400 mile rides in a day on my superglide. Took a picture of the golf course twixt Riverview & the Mississippi near 270 long ago. The river was up over a part of the course and the sprinkler system was watering the grass on schedule:jaja-no: Went out of business not much later

Sawcrazy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m gonna try to make it. Stop through Hermann on the way and bring my Son in law along with perhaps.

Be great to see you again! You’ll be driving right by my house. (Hwy 61 in new London)

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How is the Highland Inn in Cabool compared to the Royal Inn in Mountain Grove? I stayed at the Days Inn Mountain Grove a few years ago, it was alright but has no vacancies according to their website. Looks like these are the next best options.

Thanks,

Mark

Mrs. A

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How is the Highland Inn in Cabool compared to the Royal Inn in Mountain Grove? I stayed at the Days Inn Mountain Grove a few years ago, it was alright but has no vacancies according to their website. Looks like these are the next best options.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, I can't say which one would be better. Mountain Grove would be the better drive. We can save a cot inside the store for you, if you like. :)

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Found my way again:campeon: 32 West to Success, of all places, then South on 38. No guarantee I'll member this (lost my map notes) so here it is if I look when needed:car:
When you get to Success you want to stay on 17 headed south for several miles, then look for 38 headed west. I'm 5 miles east of success.

Sawcrazy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out of curiosity. What will parking be like? In a field, on gravel? This will determine which vehicle to bring.

Sawcrazy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My room is booked, I'm an old man with peculiar sleeping habits, better to be in a room by myself...

Mark

Mark, it will be great to see you again. I reckon it’s been probably 8 years.