PAST AWOL'S Bendavis GTG

Mrs. A

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And let's not forget the ladies putting on a great breakfast on Saturday morning.

View attachment 154271
Mark

Your sweet Mark. :)

Seriously though we had a great time hosting a GTG. It was an honor to serve food to a great group of guys and gals. And we will look forward hosting more in the years to come. And I want to say thank you to all of you for taking an interest in my children. They have learned so much from all of you and they feel included in these events. The only thing I ever worry about is if they all 5 get the saw addiction bug, where will we put all the saws. :)

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Seriously though we had a great time hosting a GTG. It was an honor to serve food to a great group of guys and gals. And we will look forward hosting more in the years to come. And I want to say thank you to all of you for taking an interest in my children. They have learned so much from all of you and they feel included in these events. The only thing I ever worry about is if they all 5 get the saw addiction bug, where will we put all the saws. :)
Looks like a big building just going to have to move out the feed.:D:D

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

In the future I will prepare to be there. After seeing a bit of milling one or more of your children may make a mill to minimize the cost of custom storage.
Thanks for a break from the drudgery of sorting and repair. Great eats, much appreciated