Trader history (0)

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
5:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First, let me vent... I am tired of tire kickers telling me they are going to buy saws and then only offering excuses as to why they can' t pay until next week. Well, next week came as well as the week after that and then the week after that. Bottom line is the saw is boxed and the buyer has apparently disappeared. Saw runs well but needs new anti vibe buffers but they are in the shipping box. I think there is a 24" bar and chain in the box. First $250 plus shipping takes it. DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Thank you.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool.

As soon as I saw the ad last night, the wheels of justification started turning...
Me too. I don't like paying $500 for a saw. I'd rather pay $250 each and get 2. Actually, I like paying $50 each for 10 of them. Which reminds me, I need to sell some saws.....

@PullinMyPoulan, I didn't see you here when I originally contacted Gary. It'll be at Custer's gtg if you're interested then

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too. I don't like paying $500 for a saw. I'd rather pay $250 each and get 2. Actually, I like paying $50 each for 10 of them. Which reminds me, I need to sell some saws.....

@PullinMyPoulan, I didn't see you here when I originally contacted Gary. It'll be at Custer's gtg if you're interested then
Not sure what you mean:confundio:

BY THE WAY

you_suck.gif

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope I didn't mean for it to be a secret. Gary said he was tired of tire kickers so I pm'ed him to see if anyone had paid him for it, and if not, to send me his pp info. I was staying away from tire kicking by going to the source.

@PullinMyPoulan,
What I meant above was, I pmed Gary 15 minutes before you posted. At the time, no one had shown a genuine interest. So I offered what he wanted. And if you're still interested in buying it when custer's gtg comes around, I might be interested in selling it.:beer-toast1: