jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone heard from or talk to maulhead recently? I hope he's ok.

I made a deal with @maulhead three weeks ago on some 046 parts(tank,carb., air filter base, filter cover, and a half wrap.) at which time I paid him PayPal f&f. I was then told I'd have a tracking number in a few days. I never got a tracking number and haven't heard from him since. I've messaged him numerous times over the last week or so... nothing.

I understand stuff happens, work, family, life etc. all I ask is to be kept in the loop. Just hoping all is well on his end. If anyone has any info let me know.

Thanks Jeff

** update as of June 6, Maulhead contacted me last last night, he appologized for the delay and gave me a tracking number for the package. Stand up guy in my book. I had a feeling it would work out.

**update June 9 I recieved the package on June 7 all is good.

Last edited:

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I talked to him last in a PM on May 10 when he confirmed that he got the money via. PayPal and I have it on good authority that he's been on the site within the last day or two so...

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s no bueno. Hope he’s ok...and that you get your stuffs or $.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might be just the time to have a talk with or ask for some help from Randy.
I hate when stuff like this happens...:(

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had something happen like that a cpl yrs ago on here. Josh aka (Four Paws) from Idaho I believe. I still feel he was decent guy and something happened. I fear the worst cause he was a good contributor to the site and just went MIA.
I hope you hear from him and get your items.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a saw from him last year. Communication was a little slow and the shipping was a little slow. There was a point where I think almost a week went by with no communication. But he then explained he had a ton of stuff going on in life. Which I totally understand. And the saw was even nicer than he said it was and was probably the best packaged saw I've received yet. He's good in my book...hope all is well.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope it comes out the way you want it to. I'm very skeptical about using PayPal friends and family with someone I don't know personally. I would rather use regular PayPal and add the 3% so I am protected.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Usually when guys move on it's due to some kind of life change - i.e. divorce, moving to a different state for a new job, life-changing injury or illness, etc.

Let's hope that's not the case here.

People always have life changes when they have someone else's money or property....it's weird how that works.

I think 3 people had a family member get diagnosed with some rare illness when they had a bunch of my money..never fails.

Last edited: