Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would love to hear of one somewhat near. Very interested in making it to my first one. Wondering if anyone still does them around here. Reaserch from the past shows me there have been a few different locations over the years. Wish I had the land to do so!!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would really enjoy that as well!!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
12:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It says your saw will be delivered monday will you still be home?

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bummer. Man you have a bunch of saws.

farley9n

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The mostly annual Pacific Northwest GTG will be taking place between the 10th to the 13th of June. There will be a couple of work crews a bit before. The location is just East of Springfield, Oregon about 13 miles from inter State 5. We are right on the Mckenzie River and have room for all types of camping. Lots of wood all sizes, all saws are welcome. We have a throwing axe target, climbing trees, cooking area, fire pit (sometimes called the B/S place), and an outdoor shower with hot and cold water. We have a GREAT bunch of regulars and each year we have added some TERRIFIC newcomers! You can watch this spot for more information as the time gets closer, check other saw sites for our postings, and/or go to our Facebook page. (Pacific Northwest GTG) There you can see pictures of past GTGs. Before closing I would like to point out to those of us who like the Hot Saws this GTG has plenty and is also the home of the current PNW Wild Thing Champ!!!

Hoggwood

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a relative newcomer, I am going to have to make the trek one of these events eventually. That and/or get something going up in BC here for folks to come to as well. I spend a tad too much time looking at saws in my shop that need to be run at least once a year.

My colleagues claim my conviction/hobby borders on insanity. Probably fit right in at a GTG.

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I booked my room at the Village Inn Springfield today. The plan is to be there Friday - Sunday. Now, what to bring besides the Pioneer for Sheldon...

Mark