Any other Jonsered 2094/95 owners?

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a really rough one, and a bunch of parts. PLAN to build a clean one at some point! Have it in action in the middle video somewhere around the middle. Skip the first part..jump to minute 10

Last edited:

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a really rough one, and a bunch of parts. PLAN to build a clean one at some point! Have it in action in the middle video somewhere around the middle. Skip the first part..jump to minute 10

What's going on Walter, how are you?

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you're who Jerry got that from. It doing great! It took a bit of getting used to on starting it. As I've said before, my favorite big saw.

I guess you don`t recognize me on here, I am Jerry. I had to get away from that pioneerguy site name, was being driven crazy by people looking saws and for parts for those saws.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's going on Walter, how are you?
One day at a time! Had a terrible year with weather so been focused on cleanup, fix up, etc. and saws had to go on the back burner...:( Hoping next month we can get back to business. Have a pile of saws on the bench. If there is interest maybe a Jred 2094 tear down? Seals & bearings? Have 2 562's to build, a 357, a 372xt, and a pair of Stihl 441's to refurb. Just time management is killing the video thing for a bit. Had to reconstruct the farm road..twice. Get some hay done, tractor repairs...full time job..with OT because of the county road damage. But all things considered doing fine. Just life! In between panics DID get some fishing in :) ...because I could squeeze in an hour here and there..but no time for projects. :( (TY BTW)

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One day at a time! Had a terrible year with weather so been focused on cleanup, fix up, etc. and saws had to go on the back burner...:( Hoping next month we can get back to business. Have a pile of saws on the bench. If there is interest maybe a Jred 2094 tear down? Seals & bearings? Have 2 562's to build, a 357, a 372xt, and a pair of Stihl 441's to refurb. Just time management is killing the video thing for a bit. Had to reconstruct the farm road..twice. Get some hay done, tractor repairs...full time job..with OT because of the county road damage. But all things considered doing fine. Just life! In between panics DID get some fishing in :) ...because I could squeeze in an hour here and there..but no time for projects. :( (TY BTW)

I would definitely be interested in a 2094 teardown video. :D

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine was a eBay find. Went through it from top to bottom. It's a runner !! It will be milling oak very soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 21

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, we spoke before. I'm in Houghton Lake. I see you sold the 2100

XP for Life

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
288 is a fine saw. If you ever need to know the weather in Michigan, let me know