First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
9:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok, I'm jealous now......

That stuff is amazing.

My dad reminds me every time it comes up. When I was about 5 I was in the fields with him and ended up stumbling upon a beautiful arrowhead. He was impressed with it and said it was the best one he's ever seen.

Needless to say as a young one I ended up misplacing it and lost it somewhere throughout the day:facepalm: Yea, he reminds me about that one almost 30 years later.......

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I aught to take some advice from @USMC615. If it's true that there is a Indian burial ground behind my property I would think that the creek that runs behind my house could potentially be a hot spot.

I'm thinking that Sunday afternoons may be a good time to walk the creek with the kids...

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I aught to take some advice from @USMC615. If it's true that there is a Indian burial ground behind my property I would think that the creek that runs behind my house could potentially be a hot spot.

I'm thinking that Sunday afternoons may be a good time to walk the creek with the kids...

Tell them you will pay $1.00 for every one they find.

DSS

widebody
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Speaking of Arrowhead, anyone know where Ed Bryll ran off to?
Haven't heard of him for a while. Last time I did he was super busy with the business. Eds a hell of a guy. I was looking at a bar he gave me the other day.

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It has been ages since I saw him post anything on AS. Then again, I have not checked the Pioneer thread either.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked at his profile, and his last post was 11/25/14....I hope Ed's alright. I'll probably give him a call on Monday.
So on the Google search engine it lists Arrowhead Taxidermy as being "Permanently Closed"......along with "no answer" and no voicemail at the phone number listed.

DSS

widebody
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So on the Google search engine it lists Arrowhead Taxidermy as being "Permanently Closed"......along with "no answer" and no voicemail at the phone number listed.
In Essex?

junkman

Crush it
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All i find digging stuff clearing land up is old logging stuff ,blocks ,chokers etc ,oh i did dig up my cel phone yesterday ,it fell out of my pocket digging stumps sometime during the day ,tried calling it ,no noise anywhere pretty much wrote it off at that point ,then a couple hours later was digging another stump out next to where i was working earlier ,and there it was ,fell out of the bucket ,it still worked even .If you find Indian stuff around here they pretty much take your land ,and the elders have it excavated for artifacts .

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea..... My dad found all of them with in walking distance of the farm. I've personally only have found a few.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems you find more of them near canoe navigable rivers. I'm three miles up a shallow creek from the river. Also along easier portages from one watershed to another.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We went 100% notill about 18yrs ago.... My dad stop hunting after that.

He could working ground and stop the tractor and pickup a head!!! He really liked to walk the fields right after or during a rain.