High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Any news on the new version 562xp

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
tying this back into the 562 i have had a few of them and really enjoyed them and used them more than any other saw i had. they were great handling lighter saws that were not tiring when doing alot of limbing and walking and had good power for running the 20" bar which is my favorite bar size but they had some shortcomings which i hope husky has fixed on the new version. i also really like the 395 and even enjoy bucking with it with a 20" bar but it is more tiring if doing alot of limbing so i mainly save it for stumping and big bar work. Im curious to see what husky has in store for the 90cc replacements the 395 leaves some big shoes to fill

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
"Insane" ? Lol
Okay then wise guy, you tell me which dollar is "amateur" and which one is "professional".
View attachment 190328

@sawmikaze take over please!

are you really trying to argue that the average homeowner has the same money invested in there equipment as the professionals have?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
are you really trying to argue that the average homeowner has the same money invested in there equipment as the professionals have?

One of the best climbers I know has a junk echo top handle and a nasty ms 361 as his only 2 saws. I have learned a ton of rigging techniques from him. Come to think of it he is the best I know.

There's guys on here that sit at a desk that have 20 grand in chainsaws and accessories.

Asplundh has their crews around me using homeowner saws. And line clearing crews are as well. Pro or not no saw survives abuse.

But I understand what you're saying.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
tying this back into the 562 i have had a few of them and really enjoyed them and used them more than any other saw i had. they were great handling lighter saws that were not tiring when doing alot of limbing and walking and had good power for running the 20" bar which is my favorite bar size but they had some shortcomings which i hope husky has fixed on the new version. i also really like the 395 and even enjoy bucking with it with a 20" bar but it is more tiring if doing alot of limbing so i mainly save it for stumping and big bar work. Im curious to see what husky has in store for the 90cc replacements the 395 leaves some big shoes to fill

I like 562s too, I just don't have a dealer that can accommodate me with the product. The deeper I got into tree work the more that mattered.

I think a 592 or whatever it will be called will be the shizz.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the dealers around here suck so I run what brand I can order parts myself. Stihl you can’t really do that as easily and all the dealers around here won't do deals cheaper than msrp. Which is a shame. I can understand if someone has a good relationship with there dealer and they stock parts so that’s the brand they run.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the dealers around here suck so I run what brand I can order parts myself. Stihl you can’t really do that as easily and all the dealers around here won't do deals cheaper than msrp. Which is a shame. I can understand if someone has a good relationship with there dealer and they stock parts so that’s the brand they run.

That's me.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@rocco490, no point, Your better off just texting a few friends for input or sending a PM. SMH. Who the crap cares why you buy what you buy? The question is what is gonna be better on the new 562? I am guessing filtration, less heat retention and updates to autotune, I don't really know of anything else they can do, the saw is already a great saw.

Last edited:

AKJonsereds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Insane" ? Lol
Okay then wise guy, you tell me which dollar is "amateur" and which one is "professional".
View attachment 190328

@sawmikaze take over please!

I know this one!
The Government always pays with the top dollar and the small business owner is always betting with the bottom dollar.

Can’t tell you which is more professional but I can tell you which one works harder.

As for who has more money in chainsaws, the question should be who has CAD worse (or longer).

Where did the rumors of a new 562xp come from?

Last edited:

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't call myself a Husky guy, there just another saw brand but I do run/own a couple of 2014 5'vs. When the 5 series came out they had a bunch of new unseen features on them like laid back cylinder, exhaust design, AT, Revboost, simple master control that returned to the 'on' position etc. And re-employed some old designs that weren't mainstream like external transfers. MANY things from the 5 series have been adopted by the best pro-saw producers of the world. So as much as many for fair reason 'hate' on these saws we most folks who own a current pro saw have features on their saw that came from the husky 5 whether you like them or not. They were real factory hotrods. I think the new more conservative saws will attempt to reclaim the trust of the consumer as the ragged edge old saws were either loved or hated....and quite a few hated them with a passion for fair reason. Reliability trumps most things for the pro user, if the saw won't start...your tired, the sun is going down & your booked out for the forseable future, one will fast hate a saw that won't do as its told.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't call myself a Husky guy, there just another saw brand but I do run/own a couple of 2014 5'vs. When the 5 series came out they had a bunch of new unseen features on them like laid back cylinder, exhaust design, AT, Revboost, simple master control that returned to the 'on' position etc. And re-employed some old designs that weren't mainstream like external transfers. MANY things from the 5 series have been adopted by the best pro-saw producers of the world. So as much as many for fair reason 'hate' on these saws we most folks who own a current pro saw have features on their saw that came from the husky 5 whether you like them or not. They were real factory hotrods. I think the new more conservative saws will attempt to reclaim the trust of the consumer as the ragged edge old saws were either loved or hated....and quite a few hated them with a passion for fair reason. Reliability trumps most things for the pro user, if the saw won't start...your tired, the sun is going down & your booked out for the forseable future, one will fast hate a saw that won't do as its told.

Good points.

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Happy Saturday everyone!

my wish list for the new 562xp
better bearings and crank, muffler setup further off cases like the 572, carb setup like the 572 and anything else needed to eliminate the hot start issues, air filter like the 572, manufacturing with a focus on quality control
basically everything they have done with the 572xp

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If they put a 6203 size on pto side and 6202 size on flywheel hybrid setup like some 70 cc saws that would be brilliant imo. Or at least just better bearings like the new 550.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m also curious to see if they keep it outboard clutch or redesign it to inboard like the 572.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im hoping it stays outboard personally. pros and cons to each but i think the bar being closer to center helps ballance on the lighter saws and thats a priority for me with what i use this type of saw for

I agree totally..people think I'm nuts but I wish all my saws had an outboard clutch.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I kinda respect the dog-headedness of Husky sticking with outboard clutches for so long when 99/100 folks think an inboard is betterer.