High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Any interest in Dolly 5105 or Echo CS-500P?

Trader history (0)

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At the moment, my kid needs some dental work more than I need two 50cc saws, so I just thought I would see if anyone is interested in one of them. I'm not going to send either one off to unknown fates on Fleabay or Craig's List, I want them to go to good homes. Not looking to sell both, just one or the other. Will post pics when I get a chance.

Dolmar 5105 with OEM 20" bar and chain. Stock saw other than new OEM adjustable carb, I have the old sealed carb I will include with it. Currently wears a flock air filter, mesh filter included. OEM catalyst muffler is untouched, also have a new non-cat 5100 muffler I can include. I think I have some other goodies to include as well.

Echo CS-500P with Oregon 18" Pro Light bar and chain (.325). I bought this saw new on closeout, have only put a couple of tanks through it. Bone stock other than un-restricting the carb adjustments. Still have original box and documents.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics will be forthcoming. I'm thinking $275.00 for the Echo, remember it is essentially test fired only and has a Pro Lite bar and chain and original box and documents. Don't know about the Dolly yet. I believe the 5105 is fully equal to the 261/346 in every way, but it's never going to command the same coin 'cause it ain't made by Stihl or Husky. It also has alot more hours on it, but still in great shape.

I guess you could say I'm more leaning towards selling the Echo because a.) I already have a ton of Echo stuff and I'm not going to miss it, b.) the 5105 is more capable overall, and c.) it's the only Dolmar I have and everybody who runs it is impressed- including diehard Stihl fans!

Last edited:

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know if it is easy start or not, didn't know Dolmar made such a thing. I really don't know what a 5105 in typical used condition should go for nowadays, they have completely dried up on Fleabay. I found some completed auctions just like mine with the 3/8" pitch 20" bar. An NIB saw went for $450.00 and two demo units brought $315.00 each back in March. Obviously my 5105 has some hours on it, but does include a spare air filter, muffler, and the original carb.

I'm starting to think that I may be so far into it, it may be better to sell the Echo since it is almost new and I haven't started hoarding spare parts for it yet. I think $300.00 would buy the Dolmar and spare parts if someone was interested in it.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anybody is interested, I could do $275.00 shipped in the USA on the Echo. I have about $315.00 in it total and something like 3-5 hours runtime on it. I really don't cut much stuff which requires a 50cc saw and figure someone here might have a better use for it than just sitting in my garage.

Last edited:

Zam36

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Is either the Echo CS-500p or the Dolly PS-5105 still available for sale?

Zam36

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
FegusonTO35 is a fantastic OPE forum member and represents the membership admirably. He and I were scheduled to close a deal on his Dolly 5105. Nevertheless, he found a great deal on an open box Dolly 5105 on Ebay and shared the link with me. He stated that there would be no hard feelings if I pursued the Ebay deal. Needless to say, I greatly appreciated his looking out for my interests. A Great Guy!