High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

FOUND IT Any dolmar dealers still have a blue 7910?

Trader history (0)

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As stated in the title, I'd like to find a blue makita 7910, new in box. I really am only interested in the makita blue, I waited to long and now they switched to orange. I'm weird.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can't find one stateside, I know they're still available in Europe. We have a member here who is a Dolmar and Makita dealer in England. I bought a new blue 9010 from him. I'm sure he could help you out finding a new 7901.

astnmacgto

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you can't find one stateside, I know they're still available in Europe. We have a member here who is a Dolmar and Makita dealer in England. I bought a new blue 9010 from him. I'm sure he could help you out finding a new 7901.
Good to know! Do you know if there are any differences between the us and European ones

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to know! Do you know if there are any differences between the us and European ones

If you're looking for a 79cc saw to put to work, I know some of the builders here on the site prefer the 6421 with a 79cc top end. The 6421 has a stainless muffler and higher revving coil. Other than that it's the same saw.
If you're looking for a new blue 79cc to keep in a box as a collector's item, there's only one way to go. Lol

astnmacgto

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you're looking for a 79cc saw to put to work, I know some of the builders here on the site prefer the 6421 with a 79cc top end. The 6421 has a stainless muffler and higher revving coil. Other than that it's the same saw.
If you're looking for a new blue 79cc to keep in a box as a collector's item, there's only one way to go. Lol
I really want to use it cause I hear they are a super smooth but I think if I go to the trouble of buying one from overseas I'll probably just keep it as a collectors item. It would be my first new purchase saw.....