Another new OPEforum fan...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen of OPE,

I just wanted to introduce myself and greet all of the members here. I have been reading your site (a stellar resource without question) for a while now, and only today signed up. Before anyone mentions it, "chissel" isn't a mis-spelling, just a nick name from a late friend who couldn't spell worth a darn!

I don't have a job in the OPE field, but I wish I did. I don't have much OPE, but I am always dreaming of an excuse to acquire more. Nor do I know too much about most small engine repair, but I am yearning to learn.
The extent of my troubleshooting "prowess" is not much. I've managed to fix was an oil supply problem (clogged screen), and tweak my Husky 55's "Hi" and "Idle" enough to make it function again. Nothing worse than having your favorite chainsaw not work, such a miserable feeling.

I wish I knew why after years of trouble free performance it spiraled into a fuel/air basket case in almost no time.

Since being here and reading so many catastrophic failure threads, I have panic attacks thinking I have an air leak in all of my 2-cycle gear, with a scorched piston and cylinder only moments away.

I really miss my old neighboorhood Husky pusher, uh I mean dealer, he was a great guy and I miss having an expert to visit with only minutes away, so now I feel the need to do more myself. That is where you experts here on OPE come in!

Hopefully in the future I can be a contributor instead of a consumer.

-Semi-Chissel
Welcome to the forums brother. Alot of very knowledgeable folks here, and some *a-hole like me.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excellent. And l just found out I am about 2 hours from Wagnerwerks. Things are looking up all over!

I take it lead farmer is a very knowledgeable member? My lucky day.
Just your average jackwagon...welcome friend. Look me up I'm half hr north of hagerstown [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys I can't keep up on here my fargin crapatalk ain't alerting me. Dang sheeeeeeeeeit anway

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk