High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Another new guy saying hi

Pointer_1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey all- new member here from NJ checking in. Found this place through the "other" site, but I believe I like it here better.

Little background: I've liked saws ever since I can remember , as my grandfather was a logger.... blame it on that. I remember going into the woods when I was little with him and cutting smaller stuff, as he was long since retired at that point. Flash forward to now...I never got to buy the land I had hoped for ( expensive as hell here) but that didn't kill my interest in running saws. Most of my cutting now is done while climbing, or if friends or family needs something done.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. I dig the site, although I'm an 85% reader 15% poster. Anytime I have a question a search usually reveals the answer. Hopefully I can contribute......something. Would like to try to attend a gtg one day....I see there have been some in CT and PA.....not terribly far away. Take care!

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome. Your will like ope forum, a lot of great guys with a lot of knowledge

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And many schmucks... Like myself. :)

Having a gtg on Oct 21st in central pa. It's a small hike, but you would be welcome.

Pointer_1

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And many schmucks... Like myself. :)

Having a gtg on Oct 21st in central pa. It's a small hike, but you would be welcome.
Man...I've got to go away for a few weeks for some work related training and that's the day I get back. Figures!