And Now.......Please Read

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
6:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry about deleting it. I hated doing that more than y'all probably realize.

That thread really was not fair to Brad though.

I read most of it, jumped around. Didn't think it was to bad but could see how it could be. BUT. If he's not here and we don't want him here and he can't answer for himself probably shouldn't do a thread specifically on his work.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Man I was reading that thread last night. I wondered how it would go over, didn't expect it to be deleted. Last I read before I went to bed it was still pretty civil. And there was a lot of good information in context . I would hope that this forum won't start blocking certain members from joining just because some people don't like them. Let them join give them a chance. If they start throwing their own feces then put them in cages like the monkeys they are.

Not all monkey's are bad tho. We love our monkey leader.... May or may not have anything to do with the fact that he has a gun.:camper:

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man I was reading that thread last night. I wondered how it would go over, didn't expect it to be deleted. Last I read before I went to bed it was still pretty civil. And there was a lot of good information in context . I would hope that this forum won't start blocking certain members from joining just because some people don't like them. Let them join give them a chance. If they start throwing their own feces then put them in cages like the monkeys they are.

Not all monkey's are bad tho. We love our monkey leader.... May or may not have anything to do with the fact that he has a gun.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
No. Some of us don't have a morbid fascination with watching certain doom unfold.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry about deleting it. I hated doing that more than y'all probably realize.

That thread really was not fair to Brad though.
you just want to be fair and did what is the best for OPE. Your guys should have staff section area where threads like that one can be moved to ;)

There was one interesting thing in the deleted thread when it came to Brad's one ring choice though.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did I say anything wrong?
No Sir, however we want to encourage everyone to stay away from the edge of the cliff .............. its safer if you keep a safe distance, the fall can kill someone, or cause something to bruise, or at the minimum, it can cause some butthurt

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No Sir, however we want to encourage everyone to stay away from the edge of the cliff .............. its safer if you keep a safe distance, the fall can kill someone, or cause something to bruise, or at the minimum, it can cause some butthurt
thanks for the advises.
Where I live I can't really fall that much

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Dam I miss everything !

I was off working a firewood job for two different folks, and scoring a big hardwood tree for today. I'm such a sucker for our nation's veterans. I worked for hours at manual splitting with a maul to ensure that they had some firewood for free. I guess I'm thankful that they went to "Nam and I didn't have to.

But I missed all the shenanigans and monkey shines around here. Thank you for keeping it civil around here.