And Now.......Please Read

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
9:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It might be good for them to put the deal of the day at the top of the page and maybe a challenge of some type or raffle for free shipping on orders.

+1 on the deal of the day. I usually get the mail too late, but I stop by here daily.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
" I like the potent efficacy of a one trick pony as my attention span is limited. Others may prefer a global village."

Not sure I see the issue. Isn't there a "chansaw" forum on ope? What am I missing? You could easily create a shortcut straight to that forum, thereby avoiding all the, oh, I don't know. Call them what you will... You will be able to communicate with others specifically on your particular interest as it pertains to outdoor power equipment.

Me? I'm going to go full-tilt on sidewalk edgers! :zpong:

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
8:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
" I like the potent efficacy of a one trick pony as my attention span is limited. Others may prefer a global village."

Not sure I see the issue. Isn't there a "chansaw" forum on ope? What am I missing? You could easily create a shortcut straight to that forum, thereby avoiding all the, oh, I don't know.

There's no issue.

What I done is created a shortcut straight to my shop and from there straight to the trees then straight to the mill, kiln then back to the shop. It's more of a circle really. But it's how you get it done in the real world.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just lay the good stuff down for hayloft floors. But I'm running out of loft that needs replaced. My wife *s-word when she looked up and saw cherry one time.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree a heavy iron forum would be nice, maybe a car/truck forum and a Heavy Duty Truck forum. Would love to have a place to post progress pictures of my Farmalls, backhoe, dump truck, and Chevelle.

Joe

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy in the chainsaw classified section
We should have a section for complete Saws . another section for saw parts ie carbs , jugs , bars , chains, . another section for tools to do the saw up ie cc tools , foredom , hand tool , case splitters .
And so forth .
Ty,
Chris

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could incorporate saw facts on different models on a sticky or something like that, similar to bill's saw shop used to have or like mike acres chainsaw collectors corner.
Someone else also mentioned a piston interchangeability sheet.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree a heavy iron forum would be nice, maybe a car/truck forum and a Heavy Duty Truck forum. Would love to have a place to post progress pictures of my Farmalls, backhoe, dump truck, and Chevelle.

Joe

I like that idea.