CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I knew someone would hook you up!
I wasn't really expecting that to happen. I was hoping there would maybe be a second order placed some time down the road. Now I am kinda embarrassed for saying anything at all.

I very much appreciate Dustin's offer and @danimal has PM'd me and I have sent him my address.

Good guys.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't really expecting that to happen. I was hoping there would maybe be a second order placed some time down the road. Now I am kinda embarrassed for saying anything at all.

I very much appreciate Dustin's offer and @danimal has PM'd me and I have sent him my address.

Good guys.
Don't be embarrassed at all. The reason I snagged the extra is for somebody else that missed out. Glad Dustin got you taken care of.

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
CJ, just mailed it. Had to go back Uptown to get supper fixin's for my bride anyway. I'll send info later, to you and the other guys that I haven't gotten around to yet. Right now I'm going coyote hunting. They was whooping and hollering something fierce last night Outback

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
CJ, just mailed it. Had to go back Uptown to get supper fixin's for my bride anyway. I'll send info later, to you and the other guys that I haven't gotten around to yet. Right now I'm going coyote hunting. They was whooping and hollering something fierce last night Outback
Nice post pics of the kills!

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I knew someone local that hunted coyotes. I think I would really enjoy it. When I was young me and my buddy used to go woodchuck hunting every Spring and then after 1st cut of hay. It was always a blast. Now, there aren't any woodchucks left - the coyotes have cleaned them all up.

I will send payment just as soon as you get back to me and thanks again!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I knew someone local that hunted coyotes. I think I would really enjoy it. When I was young me and my buddy used to go woodchuck hunting every Spring and then after 1st cut of hay. It was always a blast. Now, there aren't any woodchucks left - the coyotes have cleaned them all up.

I will send payment just as soon as you get back to me and thanks again!
Fuggers sit right on the hole and wait for them to come out. Piles of yote shít on every hole around here.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get em!!!

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got set up, waited 1/2 hr then hit the Ecaller. 3 minutes later, here comes the neighbors horse riding thru the other neighbors property, 75 yrds from my fenceline..
Fug it!
Story of my hunt career now adays..