Air nailer's

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got into the Senco`s 25 years ago, everyone wanted them but they were expensive here. The closest place that handled them was not far from me and they made a deal with us that if we bought our nails there they would service our guns for free. Only one of my guns was ever in for service once, the 2" pinner but it has shot a chit ton of pins. This dealer made us a promise, if a gun ever stops working bring it in, if the staff cannot fix it in 15 mins or less you leave with a loaner gun til yours is fixed, no downtime so he is well liked.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
3:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This seal broke on my roofing gun. Its just a cheapy crisp air. Any idea what the seals name is and where is a good place to find replacment parts is.
3d13e7243b0b2831c14ce2bdd6a89cbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dad was a master carpenter i never picked it up i liked slinging wrenches. And the welder and torches he swore by senco and hitatchi,i dont know what moms gonna do with all his stuff he had biscuit jounters table routers you name it he buit some of the orettiest oak staircases and custom cabinets you ever seen

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dad was a master carpenter i never picked it up i liked slinging wrenches. And the welder and torches he swore by senco and hitatchi,i dont know what moms gonna do with all his stuff he had biscuit jounters table routers you name it he buit some of the orettiest oak staircases and custom cabinets you ever seen
Man... If you lived closer I'd tell you where to stash it all;)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Man... If you lived closer I'd tell you where to stash it all;)
I miss him he was from pa too i remember when he swore that a real carpenter nailed by hand.he said the bruised wood.i cant remember how many nails he made me go behind and set by hand.until everyone else in town was using power nailers.i remember him pre drilling oak before driving a nail by hand then setting nail

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I miss him he was from pa too i remember when he swore that a real carpenter nailed by hand.he said the bruised wood.i cant remember how many nails he made me go behind and set by hand.until everyone else in town was using power nailers.i remember him pre drilling oak before driving a nail by hand then setting nail
I'm right there with you. We built our buildings from oak and until I was old enough to drill or drive the nails, I was the nail straitener. Now that's a job... Lol.

My pap and Dad both were/are wood workers and I love it too. I bend my own nails now, but I Love air nailers... :)

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm right there with you. We built our buildings from oak and until I was old enough to drill or drive the nails, I was the nail straitener. Now that's a job... Lol.

My pap and Dad both were/are wood workers and I love it too. I bend my own nails now, but I Love air nailers... :)
Dieing tradition true craftsmen.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My nailer has a blown washer thing?
Found a teardown for it. Can you guys figure out what part it is from it.
Looks like mabe 15 but i cant tell.
a2b47c213f9511850deed2630f224fd9.jpg
6d3d06dee07fb576407b0a66a607be25.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
15 Looks right to me on my phone.