A video on YouTube ( NOT Mine! ) Might create a little interest

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any guesses on how close to how that blue saw was delivered it still is now??

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know there's going to be a couple of you who might want to kick me in the jingle bells after I say this but good luck I live to far away from you for you're foot to reach but I think if both of them Saw's had perfectly sharpen chain's I believe they would be darn close so close that it would straight up come down to whom is running the saws. Ok have fun trying kicking me in the jingle bells!!!:patadaenwevs::meparto:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't comment since I've never run one of their 444s. Don't know if it is the same P+C that came with their 440 kits or not. Since they run, they must have a different carb (Ha, Ha, Ha).

However, I do have a very good running modified 10 mm 044, and a 462 with a mild muffler mod. They run virtually the same. I have owned my 044 since new, and it was always a strong running saw. It has a timing advance, base gasket delete (resulting in .020 squish), dp muff cover (the Asian saws come with this), and a steel screen winter filter. Unless the 444 has a cylinder that is far better than what came with the 440 kits, I doubt very seriously it would run with my 044.

I'm curious for someone to rip one down to see what is in there.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't comment since I've never run one of their 444s. Don't know if it is the same P+C that came with their 440 kits or not. Since they run, they must have a different carb (Ha, Ha, Ha).

However, I do have a very good running modified 10 mm 044, and a 462 with a mild muffler mod. They run virtually the same. I have owned my 044 since new, and it was always a strong running saw. It has a timing advance, base gasket delete (resulting in .020 squish), dp muff cover (the Asian saws come with this), and a steel screen winter filter. Unless the 444 has a cylinder that is far better than what came with the 440 kits, I doubt very seriously it would run with my 044.

I'm curious for someone to rip one down to see what is in there.
Most likely a different cylinder just like the g660 there using a different cylinder on them.