spencerpaving

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e1ec5d83a3972a9d7bfe56c04098aa23.jpg
this "was" my garage...excuse the pink it was set up for my 3 year Olds princess birthday party[emoji5]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpeg image.jpeg

When I built my shed a little over a year ago.

image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

A year later and I'm absolutely embarrassed about it. Right now I've got over a dozen saws on the bench and shelves in various states of repair that I'm waiting on parts for.

I put a lathe in there that takes up a ton of space and being a glutton for punishment I'm looking for a Bridgeport too...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when we rented i had a huge shop heated with wood. decided we wanted to own our first place so downgraded considerably. worst decision we ever made IMO. i have a tiny little shop in a room in the duplex half we bought. i have been planning a house purchase in the next town over for the last 2 years and i'm almost there. just waiting til i'm at full rate falling. one things for certain, whatever i buy will be tree'd all the way around and all those tree's will be on my property so no neighbors have a right to remove them. living in a duplex ruined me for neighbors. i need 20 acres with a house in the middle lol i'll go get a pic of my little setup right now.

Will your mom be wanting to buy a house there so you can live in her basement shane

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you got the office chair though man, i get the wife to scroll the facebook trading post for one of those daily lately. i also want the plastic matt thing for the floor. i swear it would increase my productivity in the shop.
yes, the office chair is critical. nothing better for auto work.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
honestly that bench had its ass kicked for a long time before i got it. The golf course where i work was going to break it and trash it, so i took it. been using it for years. It is about time for retirement though :)