A face behind the name.

Jetwrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right on, find the issue with the 260 yet?
Sorta. Lol. The saw was running out of fuel on the top end. Only thing I found out of the ordinary was the needle arm needed raised a little. The carb is a fixed high jet Walbro and I didn’t drill the welsh plugs but did blow the carb out with cleaner. Maybe something was in it, maybe it was the arm height but either way she’s running now. Contemplating putting a 194 on it so I can have the high needle.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorta. Lol. The saw was running out of fuel on the top end. Only thing I found out of the ordinary was the needle arm needed raised a little. The carb is a fixed high jet Walbro and I didn’t drill the welsh plugs but did blow the carb out with cleaner. Maybe something was in it, maybe it was the arm height but either way she’s running now. Contemplating putting a 194 on it so I can have the high needle.

I would, at least that way you could do a MM for some gains.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One saw, stick around, that number will grow. I started out with three on here, around twenty now. It's something to do about CAD. Oh by the way, nice rifle, good boy deterrent. I prefer a shotgun like on tv.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 155433 New guy here. This is one of my oldest daughter and me taking her Jr year prom pictures

Beautiful picture my friend, I see that you are ready for any varmints that might get out of hand! Many more good years to you and your daughter!
edit.
As mine has left home. only to come home on holidays. :(

Jetwrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One saw, stick around, that number will grow. I started out with three on here, around twenty now. It's something to do about CAD. Oh by the way, nice rifle, good boy deterrent. I prefer a shotgun like on tv.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Probably so on the saw count. I just wished I could use the one I have more. I do like tinkering with them though

Jetwrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful picture my friend, I see that you are ready for any varmints that might get out of hand! Many more good years to you and your daughter!
edit.
As mine has left home. only to come home on holidays. :(
Thanks. I’m recently divorced but I do get to see the kids at least every other week. I’m not too worried about her, she got a Glock 23 when she turned 10 and is pretty good with it.....

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That airport can get crazy at times for sure. I hired on with AirTran in 98 so been there a minute. Still get surprised every now and then.
Got a Jarhead brother-in-law who retired from Delta there many years ago! A lot's changed since those days. Contractors do some of our C-17 GlobeMaster III LAIRCM (Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures) work up there.