Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me and my Trainer, I'm on the left. And yes I have other hobbies..... And no I don't wear spandex when running my chainsaw... and we rode 7 hours this day, in the rain, on gravel, and 50 deg F, if any of you guys bike.

View attachment 69279
I definitely ride bikes. Road and mountain. Even work in a bike shop. Lol

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
10b552872dfb0350b225a4df878a13dc.jpg

My bike has a motor but this is my other hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cool...i like licking my balls too :D

PhilMcWoody

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Me and my Trainer, I'm on the left. And yes I have other hobbies..... And no I don't wear spandex when running my chainsaw... and we rode 7 hours this day, in the rain, on gravel, and 50 deg F, if any of you guys bike.

View attachment 69279

7 hours is a lot. Haven't seen boots on a MTB shock in a long time. Couple of vintage bikes? You red Spc looks as old as mine which was y2k. Sill going strong though I long since upgraded the shocks.

chainsawjoe

I don't saw much, but when I do, LOOK OUT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
7 hours is a lot. Haven't seen boots on a MTB shock in a long time. Couple of vintage bikes? You red Spc looks as old as mine which was y2k. Sill going strong though I long since upgraded the shocks.
Both are mine, left is a 2000 stumpy comp. Stock shock bit the dust so I tossed on a 1999 bomber fork. The bike on the right is a steel stumpy, not sure of year, upgraded most of it. If you like chainsaws, you should ride stumpjumpers for sure!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk