Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The order has been placed with Mastermind for a brand new ported 395, thank you all so much for weighing in with your thoughts and experiences!

I'm sure when I get it in I will do some video, it's been a long time!

I hope you are not in a hurry. Maybe you will get it by Christmas if you are lucky.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
5:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really wanted to send my 395 to mastermind but being short on funds, and the main reason is time constraints. My saws are my only source of income, and actually my familys income also as my wife is finishing master level social workers school. Every saw I've ran that randy has worked over was just jaw dropping in performance.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that you are so confident in my ability to turn stuff around quickly.

LOL
I know you're a one man band, I am as well in the counter top shop. I've got 8 kitchens of templates and everyone is asking how soon they can have theirs. It gets to be alot. That's why I don't hold anyone to anything, or bother people working on my things.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know you're a one man band, I am as well in the counter top shop. I've got 8 kitchens of templates and everyone is asking how soon they can have theirs. It gets to be alot. That's why I don't hold anyone to anything, or bother people working on my things.

Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to hay season. I work my ass off, but at least I get to be outside.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to hay season. I work my ass off, but at least I get to be outside.
I am luckily on the fact that my job is usually outside, but this time of year is training, servicing equipment, paperwork, etc. I’m ready for spring planting to get here where I can get on a tractor and disk ground for days. Then pull the planter for a few hundred acres, then spray it all. Of course there will be breakdowns, flat tires from antlers, and days that I cuss and want to quit. But right now, I’m ready for dry weather.