Trader history (0)

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simply put, I need to downsize. I am offering a package deal on the land, barn and contents. The property contains approximately 6.75 acres, mostly wooded with a small creek that traverses it. It fronts on a 2 lane US highway and is located 6 minutes from I-64 approximately half way between Richmond and Charlottesville, Va. The property perks and a house site has been platted, taxes are less than $500 per year.

There is a 40' x 75' fully enclosed pole barn on the property that is packed full of treasures. Included in the sale is 1 Studebaker car, 8 Studebaker trucks including a rare factory 4x4, 2 horse drawn Studebaker wagons, 2 track loaders, a forklift, 7 farm tractors, a 16' equipment trailer and an IH diesel flatbed. All vehicles except the Studebaker car have titles.

In addition, the are numerous farm implements (4 plows, rotary cutter, 2 road blades, post hole digger, grain drill, etc), 2 John Deere riding mowers, approximately 2500 board feet of lumber (oak, hickory, pine and cherry - I am keeping the cedar), Studebaker parts, Oliver and Cletrac parts, many chain saws (I would guess 100 or more) and many other goodies. Everything in the building will go except the household items stored on the backs of 2 trucks, my canoe, a JD LA mower and some hand tools.

There is too much to list out, I will be happy to arrange a showing to qualified buyers. All property sold as is and free of and clear of any liens.

Last edited: